Tuesday, May 1, 2007

fishing

I went to the pond which looks like it has not been washed for a month. When I went there, bwith mud. I both my feet were covered with mud. It was slippery like the ice skating ring at Taman Anggrek mall.
When I stepped in the mud at the pond, it was slimy and gooey like a rotten eggmixed with dead fish. When i wanted to catch the fish, it went away.
When I caught the fish, it wiggled and jiggled, at my like it hand like it wanted to get out from a haunted house.
The pond smells like there is a dead fish at the bottom of the pond that is full of mud. I feel gross,discusting and yucky.

3 comments:

Yohana Gabriella said...

Your score will be 10/15. You don't put it in paragraph.

Aditya said...

Matthew your score is 6/10 because your grammar is not correct, you have mistakes and you don't put paragraphs.

Ca^2 said...

Your score is 5/10 because you don't put paragraphs and you grammar is wrong you also have some mistakes that you didn't notice.