Friday, April 27, 2007

Reflection to mekarsari dan meter

Fieldtrip to Mekarsari

From the school we went to Mekarsari with the class by using the school bus, the trips take about 1 hour. went we arrived to Mekarsari we change our clothes to old clothes. First my activity is catching a fish in the mud Its being the first time catching a fish with bare hand. I fell yucky and grose. Second my activity is plant a rice in the mud.I step on a mud and its like puting my foot in a pu.Third activity is washing a buffalo in the mud and down of it has many rock. It was fun washing a buffalo. The fourth activity is painting capil. fifth I go around Mekarsari using a safari car and I saw big things. I have two most activity first is Painting the capil and second is washing a buffalo.

Meter


Meter is a unit of measurement. Symbol: m(for meter)
Meter can be use to measure something like: table and many more. We need meter without meter we can’t measure something like: TV, chair and things that is big. Meter is useful to measure things that we need to measure. Meter can be in another unit like: centimeter, kilometer and etc. Meter can measure our body, leg, hand and many more.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Your score for your Mekarsari reflection is 9/15. A good effort but you need to check your sentences before posting it to your blog.

Joshua Hutabarat said...

Your reflection is good but you didn't write in paragraph. I think you need to learn how to make a interesting one. I will give you 7/10.