Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cup-A-phone

Cup-A-phone
In the morning we made a cup-a-phone and my partner was Hesky.

I was because I show Hesky how to tie the string.

When we had finished making the Cup-a-phone I and Hesky went out side with Mrs. Jane to try the amazing a cup-a-phne we made.

When we tried our cup-a-phone Hesky used the cup-a-phone first. When Hesky talked and I needed to hear and the cup-a-phone worked that I and Hesky made. But the cup-a-phone worked when the string was straight and strong to hear what my friend said.If the string falldown we won’t here anything.

First we tried to changed our way by using side ways and second we tried to go up the first floor but Hesky go to the fourth floor. The cup-a-phone worked but we only can hear a little bit.

At break we tried from the 2 floor until the fourth floor with hesky and me.

If we are talking and if a person touch the cup-a-phone it will stop and it didn’t work. If I was talking the string is shaking a little bit.

I was a risk-taker because I and Hesky tried new things and we talked from the 2 floor to the fourth floor.




3 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Your writing is really good but where is your diagram? 8/10

Joshua Hutabarat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua Hutabarat said...

Matt your reflection about cup a phone is great but where is your diagram?